Creative web design for people who have busted out of the corporate bubble.
I design and build websites for remarkable people. Websites that look great and strategically work for your business.
I am Nicki Mckay, a creative web designer, multi-passionate entrepreneur.
I have well over a decade in experience bringing online visions to life and I've built hundreds of websites for incredible people who love what they do. I've worked on projects ranging from small campaign websites to large corporate web based applications with clients such as Optus, Austereo, Lite & Easy and Red Bull.
I LOVE to work collaboratively with entrepreneurs + change makers + people who have tapped into their passions and are ready to start living the life of their dreams.
I am not just an average code monkey. I am a cheerleader for your brand, a digital strategist to help you with ideas, a marketer helping you put those ideas into action and an entrepreneur who knows what it feels like.
Fun facts about me
- I grew up on a self sufficient organic tea tree farm
- My assistant is an incredibly cute (and unhelpful) beagle called Lucy.
- If I am not at my desk, I am in my veggie patch. I love my garden. Read about my garden misadventures at Love of Dirt.
- Running clears my head.
- I am a Taurean, Type 5 on the enneagram & INFJ personality type.
- My favourite colour is green.
- Bob Marley calms me down.
- I am in a constant state of wanderlust.