Build your own WordPress Website Online Program
The fun and fuss-free way to build & launch your website
Are you ready to build and launch the website of your dreams …without breaking your piggy bank? Yep, that’s build and launch a budget-friendly website (Robin Hood manoeuvres not required, I promise).
How would it feel …
To do-it-yourself and create a gorgeous website that not only reflects your brand, but is a shining beacon of your unique brilliance?
To have complete creative and technical control over your online biz?
And the best part is that you’ll build your skills in the holy trifecta:
Creating a slick and professional looking WordPress website or Blog yourself, without it looking like a DIY job
Taking charge of the basic technical side of your WordPress website
Discovering the ins and outs of maintaining and managing your website yourself
So, are you ready to unleash your inner digital alchemist?
Say hello to
The Digital Alchemy Online Program!
Build the online space of your dreams and go from concept
to launch with the Digital Alchemy Online Program!
Harnessing the power of a fun, supportive and highly collaborative environment, we’ll cover:
- Getting crystal clear on your website goals
- Learning all that confusing website terminology
- Choosing the right website theme for your business
- Setting up and installing a self-hosted version of WordPress
- Installing your selected theme and how to make minor updates and tweaks to put your own unique brand of awesomeness on your site
- Choosing and installing plugins to extend the functionality of your website.
- How to maintain your website and keep it in shiny, happy shape
This program is for:
- New businesses or bloggers who want to have an amazing online presence
- Anyone wanting to learn the skills to create, launch, and manage a website themselves
- Existing businesses without a website
- Businesses, brands, and bloggers who want to replace their existing website entirely
- Graphic designers who don’t know how to code, but want to make a start building stunning websites
This workshop is NOT for:
- Anyone looking for complex custom functionality
- The not-so-tech-savvy. You don’t need crazy computer skills, but if you don't know how to use Facebook and think Outlook is a way of looking at things, this workshop isn’t for you. (Psst, if this is you, check out my Startup Dream offer instead)
- Anyone that has a site professionally designed and wants to turn it into code
- Anyone looking for hard core programming tips. This is a newbie (but not totally tech illiterate) workshop for learning the basics
- If you already have a website (we'll be starting from scratch)
Your program host
Nicki Mckay is a creative web designer, blogger and digital marketer. Nicki has been working in the digital industry for well over a decade, and specialises with working on the WordPress platform. Of her years experience she worked on various projects ranging from small campaign websites to large corporate web based applications with big brands such as Optus, Austereo, Lite & Easy, Red Bull.
She finds great joy in helping people get started and has helped hundreds of small businesses and entrepreneurs bring their online vision to life. Nicki has the ability to not only speak in 'Nerd' but can also translate it to something that is easy to understand.
MODULE 1 - WEBSITE BASICS
Everything you need to know about what you need to get started with your website.
MODULE 2 - PLANNING & PREPARATION
Prepare a plan for your website and helpful tips on getting all your assets ready.
MODULE 3 - WEBSITE SETUP
Step by step instructions on how to securely set up your website and access your files.
MODULE 4 - WEBSITE USERS GUIDE
Get to know the inside out of your website, how to add pages, edit pages and different elements of your site before you start extending.
MODULE 5 - STYLING
It's time to make your website yours! Learn how to choose the best theme for your needs as well as make minor alterations to put your stamp on your website.
MODULE 6 - EXTENDING FUNCTIONALITY
How to get the most out of your website by correctly choosing the right plugin for the job.
MODULE 7 - MAINTENANCE
Keep your website safe and secure with regular maintenance.
One of my premium WordPress Themes (Value $79AUD)
A private forum for you to ask all those techie what-the-heck questions throughout the duration of the program.